Preparation for Higher Education at an International Festival of Architecture and Design in Prague [CZ] – Central Europe
A summer festival which is oriented at preparation for entry exams to study architecture, design and other artistic courses at university, it also includes all-round course of academic drawing, history of art, design and architecture for the general public who are interested in the field of art.
Who would be interested?
- High school students that are interested in architecture and design courses at university (preparation for: entry exams, interviews and making a portfolio)
- The general public who have enthusiasm for artistic drawing (perspective, space, figure, head)
- Enthusiasts of architecture, history of art and art itself
- Beginners and also advanced students (individual approach)
- Anyone who is either actively or passively interested in art and would like to improve their skills and knowledge
What can you look forward to?
- Thorough tutoring that improves and broadens your knowledge
- Lectures, consultations and practical workshops from professionals
- A friendly team of lectures who are enthusiastic about their jobs
- New friends who you can share your interest with
- A certificate of successful completion of the instructional festival
Whether you just want to advance your career ambitions or broaden your skills of academic drawing and knowledge of art in general, do not hesitate to contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have.
- Programme of the festival:
- Preparation for Higher Education (artistically-oriented)
- Courses in academic drawing (perspective, space, figure, head)
- Portfolio preparation courses
- History of art, architecture and design
- Basics of technical projection (floor plan, sciograph, view, perspective of buildings)
- Basics of architectural designing
- Basics of design (product design, glassware, jewel, clothing)
To find the full course structure click here.